Well, the cloud cover moving in didn't allow for the best moon images....
While I like to see a clear and bright full moon, the clouds added interest and opportunities to capture something a bit different.
I was using the Olympus EM1 Mark3 in the Starry Sky mode.
We create artistic images of our encounters with nature and our blog is a journal of our experiences. All of our images are free to download and use for educational use, presentations and personal printing usage. (please make sure to leave our credits intact)!
- Birds Gallery
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
- Butterflies Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- National Trails Nature Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Video Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
Friday, May 8, 2020
May Full Flower Moon
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment