- Birds Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Butterflies Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
- Video Gallery
- National Trails PRD Images Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Terri Norris Portraits & Graphics Site
Friday, May 2, 2014
I visited Prairie's End today to catch another glimpse at the Great Horned Owlets. For perspective, here a shot of the owls in their tree cavity without a lens extender.
By adding a 2x extender, I am able to get more magnification.
A pleasant surprise, this Black-Throated Green Warbler was singing along the path to the wetlands. He's on his way north to Canada, his breeding grounds.
at 12:51 PM