Found a couple of Jumping Spiders today in the yard. They have so much personality!!
We create artistic images of our encounters with nature and our blog is a journal of our experiences. All of our images are free to download and use for educational use, presentations and personal printing usage. (please make sure to leave our credits intact)!
- Birds Gallery
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
- Butterflies Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- National Trails Nature Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Video Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Saturday, September 14, 2019
Friday the 13th Full Moon & More...
We started out watching the sunset tonight at CJ Brown.
Then went to the boat ramp area and watched some amazing heat lightning over the marina.
Finally, to the Overlook, where we did some full moon gazing.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)