I'm loving the AI bird tracking capabilities of the OM System OM-1.
And......it works well for Dragonflies, too!
Some of my recent pics:
- Birds Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Butterflies Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
- Video Gallery
- National Trails PRD Images Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Terri Norris Portraits & Graphics Site
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
Friday, June 10, 2022
Monday, May 16, 2022
Saturday, May 14, 2022
It's always a treat to see a Kirtland's Warbler. These warblers only nest in an area of Michigan and had been on the endangered list for many years. Their population has stabilized, but they still cause a still when they show up on the Magee Marsh boardwalk during migration.
This male flitted around just off the boardwalk for several hours. I loved catching him diving for a midge.