The stars of the show at Magee this year were not birds!
Instead, these adorable Fox Kits stole all of the attention. Their den was located on the Estuary Trail and visitors ooohhhed and ahhhed over the babies.
Who could not stop to take a look?
- Birds Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Butterflies Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
- Video Gallery
- National Trails PRD Images Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Terri Norris Portraits & Graphics Site
Saturday, May 15, 2021
A few favorites from CJ Brown and Old Reid today.
One of my favorite parts of my outtings is helping new wildlife watchers to see the natural world. It was fun showing a couple of hikers the beauty of the bird world!
|Wood Duck Family|
|American Redstart Warbler|
|Northern Water Thrush|
|Blue-Gray Gnatcatchers making more gnatcatchers|
|Song Sparrow taking home a beakful to the chicks|
|Great Crested Flycatcher|
at 1:24 PM