Winter sunset tonight at CJ Brown. A couple of ice fishermen braving the cold.
- Birds Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Butterflies Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
- Video Gallery
- National Trails PRD Images Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Terri Norris Portraits & Graphics Site
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Monday, January 11, 2021
Sunday, January 10, 2021
We did a visit to Killdeer Plains on Saturday with hopes of seeing Short Eared Owls.
In addition to a couple of Short Eareds, we saw at least 15 Northern Harriers, Redtail Hawks, and many others.
A nice surprise was seeing a Northern Shrike which unexpectedly popped out of some roadside brush to take a look at us.