Our visit to the Great Horned Owl nest on Friday with friend Lynda Pauley (of Prairie’s Edge Art Studio) revealed just how fast these chicks are growing.
This is a look a week prior….we were barely able to see the fuzzy heads popped up in the nest.
One week later here’s what we saw….
Can’t wait until this week’s visit!
We create artistic images of our encounters with nature and our blog is a journal of our experiences. All of our images are free to download and use for educational use, presentations and personal printing usage. (please make sure to leave our credits intact)!
- Birds Gallery
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
- Butterflies Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- National Trails Nature Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Video Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Great Horned Owl's Nest
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment