We create artistic images of our encounters with nature and our blog is a journal of our experiences. All of our images are free to download and use for educational use, presentations and personal printing usage. (please make sure to leave our credits intact)!
- Birds Gallery
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
- Butterflies Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- National Trails Nature Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Video Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Another Spring Weekend
Here's an Osprey from Old Reid Park:
It didn’t hesitate to snatch a carp from the pond right in front of us!
While watching the Osprey, this Coot tried to look cute to see if we would toss some bread…
The Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher was curious.
And eventually headed back to the treetops….
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment