- Birds Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Butterflies Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
- Video Gallery
- National Trails PRD Images Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Terri Norris Portraits & Graphics Site
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
August Full Moon
Our scenery here at our home is rather limited. Rather than drive to get some moonrise shots last night, I decided to use the cornfield behind our house.
This shot is at the moon was rising, silhouetted by the woods about a mile across the fields. The red color is due to earth's atmosphere, which filters out the blues; leaving the reds visible.
This image is a double exposure.....I wanted to capture the corn tassels glistening in the moon's glow. Unfortunately, there was no way to do that without blowing out the moon. So, there are two shots here stacked.
at 6:18 AM