I was on my way home from work this morning....the first snowfall was in progress.
Standing in a field adjacent to the road was a gorgeous buck.
Zooming out, you can see that he was courting a doe, and had some possible competition....a little spike buck!
We create artistic images of our encounters with nature and our blog is a journal of our experiences. All of our images are free to download and use for educational use, presentations and personal printing usage. (please make sure to leave our credits intact)!
- Birds Gallery
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
- Butterflies Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- National Trails Nature Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Video Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
Friday, November 9, 2018
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment