The Red-Tailed Hawks at C.J. Brown are getting ready to fledge. I’ve been stopping to check on them every few days….caught mom bringing them a snack (looks like a coot chick).
Chicks waiting for mom to return….the one on the right has a full crop!
Mom bringing a snack….
We create artistic images of our encounters with nature and our blog is a journal of our experiences. All of our images are free to download and use for educational use, presentations and personal printing usage. (please make sure to leave our credits intact)!
- Birds Gallery
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
- Butterflies Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- National Trails Nature Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Video Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment