- Birds Gallery
- Owls Gallery
- Magee Marsh Warblers & Others Gallery
- Ducks & Shorebirds Gallery
- Spiders Gallery
- Butterflies Gallery
- Moths Gallery
- Caterpillars Gallery
- Dragonflies Gallery
- Insects Gallery
- Mammals Gallery
- Reptiles & Amphibians Gallery
- Flora Gallery
- Landscapes & Weather Gallery
- Yellowstone National Park Gallery
- Video Gallery
- National Trails PRD Images Gallery
- Cedar Bog Gallery
- Terri Norris Portraits & Graphics Site
- Sunset Silhouette Series
- Buck Creek Corridor and Local Scenes
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Buck Creek State Park Deer Quest
An early snowstorm moved in yesterday, breaking records for temperatures and snowfall for this date in November. We watched the snow coming down and planned to be out at daybreak in the morning to catch some views of bucks at Buck Creek State Park.
When the alarm clock sounded, we checked the weather outside and snow was still coming down fairly heavily. So....we just stayed in bed and planned on heading out for some late afternoon looks.
I'm glad we did, since we captured this gorgeous sunset at the Buck Creek State Park Marina.
As we drove throughout the park, we did see a few deer....mostly does, and one skittish buck.
at 9:30 PM